Click on any picture to see it better!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Visitors

M-S has had a nice week visiting with her sister and niece, who are up from Roanoke, Virginia. The two sisters are a year apart, and were adopted back in the early seventies from Korea. They are not blood sisters. Mia is a big sports fan, (unlike M-S... kind of weird), and she seems to find something positive to say about everything, (much like my wife). Her daughter, Samantha, also came with her, and is pictured with Kori below:
The two girls are both sophomores next year, and seem to have a great time together. Lets see..what else is new:
  • Heather is here with Chris to have dinner with us tonight (bbq chicken)
  • I went to see my parents today - they are doing fine, aside from the hot weather
  • I've lots to do to get ready for the NEA-RA, more on that later this weekend
  • I've played lots of golf, and continue to work on the new grip and stance
  • Sarah is going up to Orono tomorrow to drop off job applications for a "real" job while she goes to school next year
  • Both Chris and Sarah are enjoying the summer - Sarah is working hard, and Chris is being Chris...but always finds a way

If you haven't checked out my brother's blog lately, you should. He has been in Colombia, and is having a great time. (link to the right)

More later,

~MET

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see I have a lot in common with your wife and sister in law, as I always find something positive to say as well . . . .

We're three peas in a pod