Click on any picture to see it better!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Afternoon Guests

After Sarah's appointment yesterday I went outside for a minute and there about ten of these yellow butterflies swarming around the Korean lilac beside the house.
They really seemed to like the flowers, and every few seconds two of them would square off in a mid-air battle. I don't know what kind they are - but they were very entertaining.
~MET

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the "squaring off in mid air battle" was the butterflies having grown-up sex . . .

Anonymous said...

And now "Deep Thoughts" by Mike Thurston...

Fab

Anonymous said...

Very soothing. I can hear the new age music and smell the lilac incense as I am in downward dog here at the airport lounge.

Michelle Garner said...

What's the difference between the traditional lilacs and Korean lilacs?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://alanizvideos.com/members/generic-equivalent-viagra-94/default.aspx]generic equivalent viagra[/url] [url=http://www.assemblyforum.usbnc.org/members/cold-sores-be-prevented-32.aspx]cold sores be prevented[/url]
information about pharmacy technician florida a m university pharmacy
http://xmastreetv.net/members/effexor-lawsuiets-95/default.aspx APO 7.5 Identify pills
[url=http://testcs.timestrib.com/members/effexor-cessation-effects-44/default.aspx]effexor cessation effects[/url] [url=http://30-days.org/members/buy-cialis-internet-line-which-06.aspx]buy cialis internet line which[/url]
advancepcs pharmacy network free business proposal outlines
http://bigbrainwolf.com/Forum/members/new-study-paxil-and-feeding-73/default.aspx identification pill watson 853
gardnerella zithromax google4534553453322