Click on any picture to see it better!

Friday, June 20, 2008

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

Sorry I have been lazy about writing, but to be truthful it would have been all about work...but that is about to change. This has been an interesting year, and perhaps the most personally challenging for me in a while. School construction, many personnel issues to help people with, etc. I've set several goals for myself for the summer, which I will share with you in the fall - provided I was successful. Aside from that, I'm very much looking forward to getting back to DC for the NEA-RA, playing some golf, fishing more, camping a couple of times, and relaxing a bit. Last night the town of Whitefield approved the School Committee's budget recommendation at a town meeting, so it goes to the voters on Monday. Sitting in front of those folks and taking their questions was a bit daunting - but think it will pass. Today and tomorrow I'll be helping interview congressional candidates who are looking for an endorsement on behalf of the MEA. Tonight its Susan Collins and Charlie Summers, tomorrow is Tom Allen and Chellie Pingree. That should prove interesting and fun. I'll try to be more consistent about writing.
~MET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it you spoke with and shook hands with a Republican. Say it isn't so.

I hope LOTS of golf is in your plans, and a goal is to break 90 and get a hole-in-one (I've done both already, so there's something to shoot for). You can be Tiger, I'll be Rocco.

Fab

Anonymous said...

Happy Vacation Fuzzalicious

Per my last blog, I really hope to get out with you for a couple of hikes this summer, and some pig skin brown

Or maybe just some cribbage and sun chips would be nice . . .