Click on any picture to see it better!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Golf & Eats

I began my official summer vacation yesterday with a round of golf with Fab. I hadn't played in a while, so it was a rough go - but still very enjoyable. Then in the evening we went to M-S's parents' for dinner. They have a big old farm house in Weeks Mills, and seem to be constantly working on some kind of project for someone. M-S's sister and niece are up from Virginia - they are sitting to her left. Her brother and his companion were also there (to Kori's right).
The turkey dinner was delicious, and it was a good time. Below is their "dog", Mitzie...who hates my guts. In this picture she is growling at me, which she does whenever I look in her direction. She has been to our house a few times, and I love to watch Owen stalk the much smaller "dog". I think if allowed, Owen would kill and eat her. Hehehehe.

~MET


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either someone has HUGE hands, or that's not really a dog.

That's a fine looking swing...

Michelle Garner said...

Eeeeek...Mitzy does NOT look like she likes you at all. What could you have possibly said to offend her, Mike?

Anonymous said...

the swing is good... looks like it has been fine tuned a little bit. the backswing is not showing the clubface on the ground ala John Daly

Would like to see the Coach Thurston swing so that we can critique and compliment