Now that its finally over, I want to send my thought for VP out into the blogosphere - an Obama/Biden ticket would be unbeatable. I know many are hoping for the "dream ticket", but I think that would be a mistake for all involved...including Hillary. Joe Biden balances the ticket with his wealth of experience and foreign policy credentials. He has an extensive campaign history, and would destroy most republicans in a debate. I hope to see his name showing up soon on short lists. The down sides would be that he's from a small state, and he does not exactly represent change in Washington. Any other ideas?~MET

2 comments:
My dad loves Joe Biden - Dad's the Business Manager of the IBEW Union, and from what I understand, he's been a supporter of his for a while. It'll be interesting...
I like him, good guy.
Where's Geraldine Ferraro when you need her???
Fab
Post a Comment